Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Tiny Spirit Awaits



A SPIRIT AWAITS


We really thought that we were done
No, there’s not another one

Then a dream came one night
The thought, “Could this be right?”
A tiny spirit is waiting to come.

But we are done I kept telling myself
There’s no way we have enough wealth.
And then it came so very clear
That another little one must appear.
A tiny spirit is waiting to come.

We thought that we would wait
But then we found out it was to late
A sweet little spirit is growing inside
And even though we may question “WHY?”
A tiny spirit is waiting to come.



3 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations! I love your mom's reaction. It is great. I am so happy for you
liz

Megan said...

Congratualtions!!! I cant believe that noone from the Island had told me!!

Staci said...

So happy for you! :) Big hugs!