Saturday, August 2, 2008

Families Can be Together Forever

Today Brett and I went to Ephrium for the funeral of Brett's Cousin Lyndzee. She was 10 years old and had an accident on an ATV this past week. It was one of the saddest funerals I have ever attended. After the funeral, we wanted to brighten our day a little so we decided to take the kids to the temple in Manti which was only a few minutes away. I am so glad we did. The kids really enjoyed walking (running) around the temple grounds. Easton kept asking were Jesus was and if he could go inside and talk to him. In one picture you will see that he tried to open the doors of the temple to go see Jesus. I realized even more today how thankful I am that I have the understanding of the gospel and how fortunate we are that we can be together forever.

4 comments:

Susan Hancock said...

Hey Billi, the pictures of the Manti temple are beautifully adorned with your children. It looks like a wonderful afternoon.

Please tell Brett we are so sorry for the death in his family. I am sure that it was a hard thing to have to lay a child under the ground until the morn of the resurrection, but the gospel is perfect in it's promises. There will be a glorious reunion then.

leah said...

Oh, that's so sad...
God bless the family at this difficult time...

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your families loss. What a tragedy. We are so blessed to know that we can be together foreveer.
Your pictures at the temple are gorgeous. Matt and I were sealed there many, many, many years ago.

Liz said...

Sorry for the loss Brett We are thinking of you at this time. I love the pictures of you and your children at the temple
Liz