Thursday, August 7, 2008

I....

I am...a Carolina Girl longing for the day that I can afford to fly home anytime I would like!
I think... this year is going to be a hard year at Rees but change is good.
I know...I am far from perfect but I try my very best to be the best mom I can be.
I want... my kids to find great happiness and success in their life
I have... been born of goodly parents!
I wish... I had my pre-baby body, skin and hair back! Man did it all disappear fast! Who knows what is up with the face thing.....I am about ready to go have all of it stripped off and start again.
I hate... when I have no control over things and to lose!
I miss... Granny and Pa, and Harkers Island
I fear.... my husband is going to do one of his crazy stunts one of these days and I lose him
I feel... excited but scared about moving to Rees Elementary this year.
I hear... kids playing, ESPN, Easton saying, "I want to hold you, Mommy."
I smell... things that remind me of my childhood. It is weird, I smell things at times that totally takes me back to Island times.
I search... guidance and success in being a mother and wife.
I wonder...if I am done having kids or is there one more out there....More than likely DONE
I regret...not relaxing more as a single girl and enjoying it....instead I was always uptight worried I was never going to get married.
I love... being with my husband alone. Since we have been married we have always had kids around. We don't have to many moments alone and I cherish them.
I care... about those who are without. My dream is to be able to give to others.
I always... double check all the doors at night and make sure they are locked and make sure my kids are covered before going to bed.
I am not... as romantic as my husband would like me to be....must be the lack of sleep and kids always being there.:)
I believe...in God the eternal Father, his son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost.
I dance... with my kids all the time. They love it and thank heavens no one can see us.:)
I sing... all the time, everywhere and anywhere. I love to sing. I just wished I had taken lessons when I was young.
I don't always... tell Brett everything I buy.....but I know he doesn't tell me everything thing he buys either....
I write...letters when I get really frustrated. I am horrible at telling people how I feel. I do much better at writing...my easy way out I guess
I win...when I get 8 hours of sleep. I don't think that has happened in 4 years.
I lose... when I get so up tight about the house not being clean and when things don't go my way. I also lose EVERYTIME I play my husband in any sport....except WII golf.:)
I never thought I would ... be in Salem, Utah for the rest of my life.
I listen... to what my new principal says....HE KNOWS HIS STUFF! And my husband...not that I always do what he wants but I do listen.
I read... lots of emails, blogs, and boring educational stuff....
I am happy about... the choice I made to wait until I was 30 years old to marry my husband. I am very happy that I have 2 beautiful children that amaze me every day with the things they say and things they do.

Anyone else want to play?

THANKS FOR THE IDEA, JESSICA. IT WAS FUN TO THINK OF MYSELF FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! I am glad you took the time to reflect on YOUR life/desires/needs. You are awesome. When are we going to start walking? Have you seen me...

Sarah Ward said...

I found your blog.
It is so fun to see your pictures and learn more about you. Thanks for being great neighbors!

Liz said...

I love your answers. I didn't realize we had so much in commen!!
DId I spell that right? How are things going for you?
liz

Anonymous said...

If I was a better Visting Teacher I would have known more of this stuff about you!! I'm such a slacker! Maybe things will change...?! I love tags that you can learn so much about a person! Great job! You're a good person and I'm glad I know you! :)