Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Trip to the Zoo!

I was reading one of my friend's blog and it reminded me of a fun trip to the zoo we did this weekend. I was so proud of myself because I had remembered our camera. I took a ton of pictures. Trisha and her family and Brett's mom and dad also went so I took all kinds of cute pictures of everyone. (Thinking of how I was going to blog them the whole time.) We had walked the whole zoo and had gotten to the gorilla. I was telling Curt, Brett's dad, about a good picture I had taken and was going to show him. As I pushed the view button a message appeared...."NO CARD!"
I was SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Kind of reminds me of the whole spring break trip as a college student to Florida that pictures were taken with no film.
Geez...you would think I would learn one of these days.

No comments: