Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!

When the kids get home from Ivy's each day they love to have a snack. One of their favorites is Chips and Salsa. And since it is one of Mom's favorites too we have it often. Well this afternoon I didn't get myself any (which usually I do) so the kids were on their own to enjoy the chips and salsa. So I got the chips out and put out a few in front of each child and then poured the bowl of salsa. As I was pouring I was thinking....You really should pour 2 little bowls instead of this big one....well I am sure you know the rest of the story.
Brooklyn was enjoying it so much. I was getting a kick out of her dipping. She loves to dip but then she truly eats every bit of it. So I got out the camera to catch the cute moment....not to mention the hair alone was worth a pictures. (Ripping out pigtails is one of her favorite things to do!:)) As soon as I put the camera down to start on dinner I hear...Oh no SUNSHINE! You are in TROUBLE! I didn't even need to turn around I knew exactly what had happen! But hey what can I say besides to myself....I TOLD YOU SO!






3 comments:

Liz said...

Woops! Isn't it funny that we stop to take a picture. It's better than getting mad I guess!
liz

Anonymous said...

Never cry over spilled milk, or salsa. I love that her nickname is SUNSHINE!

The Robinson Family said...

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that says to myself "you should do this" and I don't listen to myself. You have 2 cutie pies!!