Monday, September 15, 2008

Talk about being Spoiled!

On Saturday, Brett went golfing with his work. He won a gift certificate to Red Lobster. On his way home he called me to see what I was do. And of course I was doing the same thing I do every Saturday....laundry, cleaning and kids. I think he was feeling a little quilty and said..."When I get home I want you to go to the Red Lobster with a friend and then go shopping." So I took him up on it. I called Trisha and off we went. We had so much fun but I have to say at Red Lobster on Saturday night just two girls....We got some wierd looks. It was kind of funny. After a full belly, we headed to the mall. Even though I went to buy me something I ended up at The Children's Place. Man I love that store. And of course a girl's night out isn't complete unless you go to WALMART>:)
It was so much fun and a break that was much needed. When I got home Brett never once said one thing about how much money I spent. I could have spent much more and he would have never said a word about it. He is so good to me!

Thank you, Sweetheart, for being so thoughtful.

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Your blog is so cute. You have such a cute family, and what a nice husband you have dinner and shopping with no kids thats even better. Abbie

Anonymous said...

How sweet your man is!

Liz said...

How nice of him to let you go. I am sure Scott would have told me that he didnt win, and went hisself! Maybe you could go shopping more an d not tell him:) Even better that you got to go to WM without any kids.
Liz

Ronna said...

Billi, I have so much enjoyed the last 1/2 hour catching up on you and your family. You guys are a beautiful family. Looks like you have way too much fun!! You are so creative with your blog. It's wonderful. Love you all. Maybe one day I'll get to see those mountains! Love you guys. Kiss the kids for me!