Monday, October 13, 2008

AMAZING AUNT!

My kids have the most amazing aunt. This past weekend Brett and I took off for a getaway to Las Vegas. Trisha, Brett's Sister, watch the kids for us. She is AMAZING! Not only did she do a great job watching my kids, but when I got home tonight, she was here with the kids, bathed, bedded down, house was spotless, their things from the weekend put away, and all my laundry folded and put away. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trisha, you have no idea how much that meant to me. A MILLION THANK YOUS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's it! I am just not sure if we can even be friends anymore! Trisha does WAY too much for you- and I get left out in the cold way too much!! :) LOL!! Trisha is an awesome person! I am totally jealous that you are related to her! Couldn't we all just pretend that I'm some long lost cousin or something...?! :)