Monday, October 6, 2008

Snapshots

Beautiful Sunshine!


This morning I had to stop a few minutes and take some pictures of Brooklyn. She is so happy in the mornings.




Some Yummy Light Bread Biscuits. My mom had a hot one waiting for me every morning when I got home from early morning seminar. I am not that good but the kids do get them on some Monday mornings if we have leftovers. Brooklyn like her Mommy LOVES to eat!:)

A girl can never have to many............"MEMES"


This was this afternoon when I got home from work. She likes to pack everything around.

EGUY

Easton didn't wake up in time to get pictures this morning. And UNFORTUNATELY when he does wake.....he isn't exactly in the picture taking mood.
So I got some of him this afternoon when I got home from work.

Easton loves to play with his "best friend" Zac. He gets so excited when he comes over. They were very much so into the movie "IRON MAN."




As Aunt Lana says....I LOVE THOSE EYEBALLS!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Bucket,
Brooklyn is exactly like her Mommy.
And I am very impressed that you even attempt to make light rolls.
I still have the luxury of going to the Eastard' to Mama's, so I guess I have never had to make them.
I enjoy checking up on you guys.
Your children are beautiful.

Lauren said...

I WANT SOME LIGHT ROLLS! Ms. Susan actually made some last weekend so I'm not to bad off but I could still use one or two or three for dinner about right now! Chelsea is actually from Beaufort, her last name is Naegelen and she is marrying Eric Lawrence from H.I.

Robbins said...

Thanks Lauren, I thought he looked familiar as well. People have changed so much I don't hardly know anyone. Susan's rolls would be delicious right now!