Tuesday, October 14, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

This weekend, Brett and I got to experience some fun..VEGAS style. We flew into Vegas on Thursday night and went to the Motocross Opening on Friday and Saturday night. To some it may be a HUGE surprise that I would even agree to such stuff. But it is something you can't help but get into when your husband is such a huge fan. And now I quite enjoy watching the races (as long as it isn't my husband or son doing it!)













Like a kid in the Candy Store not wanting to leave!



After doing the "Guy Thing" for a couple of nights I thought it was my turn to do something in Vegas I have always wanted to do. So we went to the the Le Reve at the Wynn. OH MY GOODNESS! It was BREATHTAKING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4f88xxDnro

It's a show worth going to again! EVEN BRETT THOUGHT SO!:)

It was a great weekend but it was good to fly home last night and be in our own bed with our sweet little ones!



No comments: