Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fabulous Fall









I love the Fall season but with it comes LOTS of work. This weekend we were determined to get all the flowersout of our yard and get ready for that yucky white stuff that fallls froo the sky. (Can't even say the word...make me to depressed.)



We have worked so hard the past two days and I can say it is DONE!:o)



I stopped a few moments to take some pictures today. Brett and Makaela were working hard to finalize the front bed. Brooklyn was enjoying the freedom of "whatever it takes to keep her busy so we can work." And Easton loved the fact that his "best friend" Mason was also outside. We missed placed him and of course a few minutes later we found him in Mason's backyard looking at bug with him.
















We are SO gLaD it is DoNe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to show off Easton's pumpkins. He was so proud of them. He did them himself. (The newest and BeSt was to "crave" a pumpkin)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billi, I just love your blog. You are so creative. I just want to know when you are coming to do my yard now??? Ronna

Hil said...

Brooklyn looks sooo much like you!! And I absolutely love love love the name Easton. For some reason it reminds me of home. Kinda like Landon reminds me of going to Nannie Raye and Jack's landin' when I was little. Weird I know.

Liz said...

I love your land. It looks so good. Do you want to come down here and do mine net?
Scott doesn't seem, to motivated
;oz

Liz said...

oops.. must have had my hands on the wrong keys. COME SEE US!!

liz:)

Andrea said...

The yard looks AWESOME!! I drive past at least once a day :)